Re: Boondoggeral

To: <Sethracer@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Boondoggeral
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:30:53 -0800
on 1/18/02 17:01, Sethracer@aol.com at Sethracer@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/18/2002 4:54:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> navid@interwoven.com writes:
>
>> Is that an olive branch I see?  Come on Dennis, you can't refuse that!  It
>> takes a lot for Katie to swallow her pride.  Your turn! --Navid
>> All misty-eyed
>>

> You know, I think Dennis should come to the Boondoggle, in payment for all of
> the "post"ers spending the afternoon giving him what he has been seeking all
> along. -

I've only been following this list for a year, never met the man, never run
a NASA event (only 'cause "they" are down there and I haven't had the time)
but IMHO, based on what I read
anyone who thinks that Dennis is going to come to any sfrscca event and
enjoy himself and be friendly/social/relaxed has had way too many crispy
cremes.
I'm just happy that NASA exists to satiate some folks appetite or all of
SFR's events would be even more crowded.

As Jerry says, Laissez les bons temps rouler!, and kudos to all who help
make it happen.

MJ
(wishing I'd get enough time off to make 100%, let alone NASA & AAS)