Banquet Door Prizes

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Banquet Door Prizes
From: "Vic Sias" <siastuning@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:34:29 -0800
Hello All,

Just adjourned from Bryan's first committee meeting as our region chief.
Good job Bryan!!

One of the topics we talked about was the banquet this Saturday, Jan 19.
If you did not sign up to attend you are missing out. Last year the
attendance was 120 and this year we only have 100.

You might still be able to sign up if you contact Jim Keane at
916-366-7833 and beg him nicely to let you attend. The deadline was
January 12 (cost is $40). This email is not suggesting that he'll let
you, but you should at least try!

Here are some GREAT prizes that will raffled off to PAID attendees of
the Solo2 banquet:
-       Courtesy of Siastuning: 1 set of Kumho Tires
-       Courtesy of Siastuning: 5 certificates for 15% off Electromotive
units
-       Courtesy of Siastuning: 1 Microsoft Office keyboard
-       Get Out of Work Free cards to 10 lucky winners
-       Free Entries to 10 winners
-       SFR Region t-shirts to 8 winners
-       1 Sony Playstation
-       Car cleaning kit

See you at the banquet!
Vic