Fwd: 1998 Neon ACR for sale, bad engine

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 1998 Neon ACR for sale, bad engine
From: "Ellen Rosenbluth" <ellenrosenbluth@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:36:23 +0000
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Subject: 1998 Neon ACR for sale, bad engine
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:51:25 -0800 (PST)

Well, it turns out that Neon's don't like to run long without oil.
Sigh.  That's a long story, but suffice it to say I have a Neon with
an engine that runs, but knocks really loud that I need to get rid of.
Here are some details:

1998 Neon ACR
Black
34,000 miles
Good condition
A/C, AM/FM/Cassette, rear defroster options
K&N filter
Borla cat-back
Hawk HPS pads
Brand new Dunlop SP8000 tires
Stock 14x6 inch rims
Autopower roll cage (not currently installed)

How about $2500 including the cage.

There is a place in Sacramento where you can get a 1998 DOHC Neon
engine for $1250 with about the same mileage.  I found another in San
Jose for $1100 with a bit more mileage.  With a solid motor the car
is probably worth closer to $6000.  The car can be driven now.  I live
in Danville.  Call or email me if interested.  Cheers.

  patrick

  Patrick Jones
  axng4me@yahoo.com
  (408)822-6253 daytime