Re: SCCA Tech Inspection

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Tech Inspection
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:30:39 -0800
I'd like to add that work positions, such as tech, that don't get filled
will mean taking people and moving them around. Most people would rather
work the course than the trailer, since it is often an easier job (but not
always). What we will probably do is ask first on the P.A. for volunteers,
then if need be go out on the course and bring people in to work trailer,
grid, tech, whatever needs to be done.

-Vernon