Re: AAS '02

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AAS '02
From: Carson Black <cfbjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:17:39 -0800 (PST)
YAY!!!!
Cal Expo is an excellent place for autocross. Not that
I have ever autocrossed there, it's just good
location-wise. AND it's great to hear us Sacramento
people won't be saddled with having to go clear down
to the Bay Area to autocross. If they put it up on
that light board in the front maybe it will draw some
interest from people who are not familiar with the
sport. It really is a prime location for any event.

--- Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net> wrote:
> To all:
>
> I received some very encouraging news today, CalExpo
> will be the primary
> site for AAS events in '02, however we are not
> ruling out other sites as
> of yet. I should be able to post a schedule in a few
> short weeks. We
> possibly will be starting the season in the middle
> of March, as soon as
> the dates are confirmed, BA-racers will be some of
> the first to know.
>
> Jesus Villarreal,
> Pres. American Auto-X Series
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!