RE: SCCA National Tour

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Subject: RE: SCCA National Tour
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:02:47 -0500

Message text written by "Joey Jarosz"

"
Do I really have to sign up in advance for the "SCCA National Tour" at
Atwater in May? Or can I just show up, pay the late fees and hit the
courses? It sounds like it will be lots of fun, but I have a hard time
planning that far in advance.

joey"

The purpose of the Tour is to bring together as many elements of the
Nationals to a site closer to most folks' homes. One of those elements is
advance entry.

Usually the late fee, if there is one, is of a size to be highly motivating
toward advance payment.  As the entry has to arrive in SCCA's hq about a
week before the event, it's not really that big of a deal.
All of our regular events counting toward the SFR championship are on a
pay-when-you-arrive basis.

Our school on April 6 will require advance entry.

--John Kelly