RE: Thunderhill report?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thunderhill report?
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:49:27 -0800
Pat,

You are missing my point!  Whether we buy transponders, or rent them, or pay
for some other "convenience" things to make the sport we love more
enjoyable, that's a choice we freely make.  The cost of the sport is known.
You either chose to participate or you don't.  Nobody forced people to show
up at TH.  Nobody asked them to pay for something they didn't know about
ahead of time.  If in the future a rental of transponders is necessary, I am
sure it will be stated ahead of time.

Why so much hostility against time trials?!  I don't understand why autoxers
don't like road racers.  But then again, I don't understand why Raider fans
hate Niners either.  It's just one of those things.

--Navid