Re: wanted valentine g.analyst

To: "Frank M. Lin" <frank@b16a.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wanted valentine g.analyst
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:54:21 -0800 (PST)
I don't have one for sale, but if someone would let me
look at the manual for a while (photocopy?) I'd be
grateful. I seem to have filed my G-Analyst
documentation very carefully.

I used my G-Analyst for the first time in a few years
last week, and it's really pretty neat. Geez allows
for better analysis, but only once you get home, or if
you happen to have a laptop handy.

Craig

http://www.TheOldOne.com
http://personals.yahoo.com