Re: scca votes for sale

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: scca votes for sale
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:38:40 -0400

Message text written by craig boyle

"Which makes me think, is there anything stopping you
add as many family members as you need (spouse, kids,
dogs, cats, cars, helmets, etc). to your SCCA family
membership?

Craig"

Nothing!
And now you've hit on the very nerve I've complained about for several
years.

A key difference this year is that the address labels were obtained from
National. Thus one of the possible sources for ballots, i.e. the regional
office, has been by-passed. However, everything gets mailed back to the
office so I'm not really sure if anything has been accomplished in
preventing vote tampering.

--John Kelly