Re: scca votes for sale

To: craig_autox@yahoo.com (craig boyle)
Subject: Re: scca votes for sale
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sure,

But the important thing is to remember that the cat wants to
vote for Charlie Davis... and only Charlie Davis (unless you
really want to support another candidate).  Votes for other
candidates (because you wanted to use up both votes) have
been known to actually subtract from our preferred candidate.
Not that I'm biased or anything, but I'm sure Charlie would
do a good job!

        --Darren