Re: For Sale: WRX

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: For Sale: WRX
From: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:29:31 -0700
Charlie,

I ordered my WRX at $500 over invoice back in May, and it arrived in Sept.
By the end, I was calling around and found that the supply had loosened;
You could get one off the lot for $500 over invoice (vs. $1100-$1700 back
in May).  Unless they've run out, I suspect that's the case today.
Per Edmunds.com (May 2001) a WRX sedan invoices around $22k + $500 dest.
The CD is std, and I think the wing is too (it was std on my wagon).
So ~$23,000 gets you a new WRX sedan.

/Bill