Re: For Sale: WRX

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: For Sale: WRX
From: creative@razorlab.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:54:54 -0700
I don' think you would have a problem selling a WRX with less than 1000
miles on it for 23,000 since they are such a "hot" car right now.. the
dealers are marking them up insanely high...

post something to i-club, http://www.i-club.com/

and see what they think.. hell, I would buy it if I had the money.

good luck

:bryan medway
01 Neon ES