I suck

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I suck
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:10:16 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Its become clear that I'm pissing off some (a lot of?) folks on this list
without meaning to.

I apologize if I've managed to anger you folks with my posts.  I often
post with my tounge in my cheek and I forget at times that that doesn't
work with people I don't know.

For the record, I _really_ enjoy autocrossing out here.  There's no
comparison to the autoxing around Pittsburgh, PA in terms of quality of
sites and number of competitors.  I also really enjoy the
morning/afternoon schedules and the paxed street tire classes.  The people
that I've met in person have been really friendly and cool (just like all
autoxers really).

When I talk about "national stuff" and "regional stuff" I probably
overemphasis the "national stuff" because its what I'm into back east and
the focus of my program.  I _really_ don't mean to put down the regional
side of competition, particularly out here where its so good.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't mean to irritate
you all and I'm sorry if I managed to do so.

Mark