Re: Course design and rookie return rates...

To: "Rich Urschel" <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Course design and rookie return rates...
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:57:23 -0700
>since you see 8th out 9th as better than 8th out of 8th, I'd say you're
> likely to be around awhile.

Hey Jake, you seem to be using me as a gauge at my first autox. (I was the
9th) Hehehe, wanna trade cars for a real test of skill? ;-)

I skipped out of novice last Sunday, but maybe I should return so that I too
can claim to beat some other novices...:P

-Arnold (friendly competition)
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"