Re: Novice, # of events?

To: White 2kToy <al2ktoy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Novice, # of events?
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:30:55 -0700 (PDT)
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/novicerules.html

You are eligible for the Novice class if you have not:
- competed in more than 33% of any prior year's events
(e.g., for the 2000 series: regular series plus slush series equals 19
events; 33% is less than 7 events.  You are ineligible if you ran 7 or
more events in 2000.)
- earned any regular season trophies (Regional, Divisional, Tour,
Nationals)
- earned any season trophies for any Novice Class (except event trophies
or special conpetition trophies)
- earned a Winter Slush trophy (unless as the only eligible competitor in
the class)
- been judged ineligible by the Novice Class Administrator or Solo2
Program Chair (see below)

        Giles