RE: Another video

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another video
From: "Mike Eynon" <stingray@onth.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:13:22 -0700
Assuming I get back in time from a late week biz trip, I will bring my
laptop down to Laguna Seca this weekend to show "Super Speedway" during the
run groups.  Of course, a 15 inch screen and two little whimpy speakers are
not gonna be quite the same, but its still pretty awesome to see.

As far as borrowing the disc, Craig Haggert is first up.  Anyone else
interested... please just send me an email and I will see that you get a
chance to borrow the disc for a nominal fee (a one lap ride-a-long would
suffice!).

// Mike Eynon #27 M3 AS
// Chief Technology Officer
// OnTh Wireless