RE: BELL MOTORSPORTS AND GHOSTS

To: "'Sharon Levy'" <esslevy@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BELL MOTORSPORTS AND GHOSTS
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:59:49 -0700
Well, Sharon, that's the weird thing! Before this helmet "disappeared," it
looked as if someone had been through my car. The glove box was opened, the
center console was open. I mean, hey, it's not like someone would break INTO
my car. I live in Marin!

It could only be a ghost. Or Lucy is mad at me. But not to worry. I miss
autoxing the ol' gal. She'll be playing real soon like.

Katie