RE: Painting a car...

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Painting a car...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:19:20 -0700
And anyway, again, the Daisy Duo was slow on purpose. That was sandbagging.
We have learned from the best BMW drivers in the country to perfect this
skill, and I can't believe how quickly we both picked it up. I want Corey
and Navid and all the other SMers to feel REALLY confident going into this
Divisional. Depending on our first runs, Team Death by Daisy might want them
to CONTINUE feeling confident throughout the duration of the Divisional,
maybe even up through Nationals, maybe confident enough to WIN Nationals.
Whatever happens, I just want to state, for the record, that it is all part
of the "plan." EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and if it doesn't, well,
there's a reason for that, too.

Katie