Re: Cars from "Driven" up for auction

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Cars from "Driven" up for auction
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
One of the magazines explained the reason for the
900cc engines was as everyone guessed
cost/safety/practicality. I'm sure they sound better
too.

They also said something about giving the mechanics a
chance to drive the cars with the low powered engines.

Craig

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591612085

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591612585

http://auctions.yahoo.com/