Here's how to get proof of membership for SFR evfents

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Here's how to get proof of membership for SFR evfents
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:08:26 -0400
Jerry,

Perhaps now that the Regional Executive says the SFR office will take care
of San Francisco Region, the club's employees will take care of Solo II
members in addition to the road racing folks it normally deals with. Good
news.

Call (888) 995-SCCA during 9-5 M-F business hours to join San Francisco
Region. In turn the SFR office will FAX a confirmation.

We used to accept memberships at events but that became overwhelming to
Registration at events. Plus we received a number--like over 10-- rubber
checks for dues and entry payment.

--John Kelly