Sears Point approacheth!

To: BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Sears Point approacheth!
From: "Craig Haggart, SSRL Accelerator Ops Group"
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
I'm pretty stoked about working at the Wine Country Classic
vintage race this weekend!  For those of you who will also be
there, come look us up in the worker camping area after the
races.  We have an older Winnebago Chieftan 22.  It's a sort
of tan/beige color, license 4GYY-something-something-something.
If the camping area isn't too crowded, we'll also have a
striped 12x12 canopy set up next to the motorhome.

It looks like I'll be working on the comm crew.  Becky didn't
inherit any gearhead genes, so she'll probably just be hanging
out in the Winnebago with the dog, enjoying the lovely peace
and quiet.    :>

--
-Craig Haggart
 haggart@slac.stanford.edu