Round 11 results

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 11 results
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:19:40 -0700
Sorry, but there are two errors in the printed results. For you folks on
the web it's no big deal, but for those unconnected folks it is.
The errors are the results of my need for speed in getting the results
out. If I had waited six hours, neither would have occurred.
        Error #1: I took the run group info off of the web only to discover
they are wrong. Please, if you have friends, please tell them what the
correct order of the heats is.
        Error #2: I misread the score for a BSP finisher (you should see the
handwriting; you'd understand), which changes positions between the
second & third finishers.
--Pat Kelly