Fwd: Thank you

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Thank you
From: BRMcapri@webtv.net (Ben)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
DSP #60
Merc, Capri

Racing is life. All the rest is just waiting.
From: BRMcapri@webtv.net (Ben)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you

Thank you

To All;

         I would like to send a thank you to the people that help out on
sat. and to my Co-Chair Roger, next time I'll make the course a little
more open because I got great hand gesture from someone that will be
nameless.
         About the apex that my dog left, if I was out there, then I had
a s*#@y line anyways, I think that's what she was trying to tell me, she
a good dog!                        See you all at the next event!
                         Ben