Re: [solo2sc] March 31 Protest

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] March 31 Protest
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 12:37:53 -0700
> >2)  Rich is right, a protest should have been filed on the day of the
> > >event.

I'm wondering how many times people have been yelled at for not
stopping. So what happens the next time Pat K, or anyone else is handing
out time slips and someone comes skidding past her out of control. Will
we  let that person go as if nothing happened, I don't think so! That
rule is like a common law wife, we've had it for more than 7 years, so
it should be defendable in court, I mean at an SC meeting.

Jesus
P.S. AAS will DNF anyone who is an experienced auto-xer for not
stopping.