Re: The most ridicules scene in Driven

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, kkelly@spss.com, miata@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: The most ridicules scene in Driven
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 10:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
Well, if Michael would play the Joe Tanto part, coming
out and blocking my competitors, I'd hire him:-)

I guess the autox equivalent of blocking would be to
have someone who goes out on each run one car ahead of
you and causes enough conage at the finish to give you
a re-run. It wouldn't be too hard to work it so the #1
driver netted 6 runs :-)   ...and if you had a 3 car
team...

How would you block a competitor in Solo with  a team
member? I don't think you can, short of ramming them
on course.

Craig

http://auctions.yahoo.com/