Re: The most ridicules scene in Driven

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: The most ridicules scene in Driven
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:03:54 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
To: "'BAYLISS, E. J. (PBD)'" <EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>; "'Dennis & Sherry
Armstrong'" <miata@pacbell.net>; <ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 11:07 AM

> Martinis aren't bad, but turning to alcohol in times of duress isn't
always
> the best solution. We might at least need to turn to group therapy. Or at
> least comfort foods, which is why I'm still stuck on the ice cream part.
Or
> pizza.

Your idea of comfort food is a bit strange.  Pizza is NOT comfort food.
Neither is ice cream; dessert is simply by definition not comfort food
(unless it's a really rich chocolate cake).

BTW, my fave comfort food is macaroni and cheese.

Scot

52% of all Americans are in some sort of legal situation.  Are you one of
them?
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker