Re: "Driven" in the Drive-In (was "the most ridiculous scene in

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: "Driven" in the Drive-In (was "the most ridiculous scene in
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:53:38 -0700
Joe Bob Briggs was the one true prophet. Sadly, I must go public and confess
to the destruction of the Starlight Drive-in in Sacramento and the Concord
Drive-in in Concord. I stuck office buildings on both. May Joe Bob forgive
me.
Tony
Interestingly, I remember seeing Death Race 2000 on a double bill with Flesh
Gordon at the Coliseum Drive in with my wife-to-be. And she still married
me.