Re: The most ridicules scene in Driven

To: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: The most ridicules scene in Driven
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 07:38:43 -0700
there must be people on the crew of every hollywood movie with the sole job
of finding things to put explosives in.  then every one of these things
blows up in the exactly the same way, with the same type of fireball, etc.

i will actually forgive technical inaccuracies if the movie has some
intriguing vision or message, but i entertain no such hopes here.

-james "getting out his copy of Le Mans" creasy