RE: Subaru contingency upgrade

To: "'Darren Madams'" <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Subaru contingency upgrade
From: "BAYLISS, E. J. (PBD)" <EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:09:48 -0700
That's 1-800-SUBAR - just kidding  Seriously, I bought my WRX (now in my
possession and as of today up to 201 miles, Derek :-)) at Marin Mazda
Subaru.  They were great - didn't charge anything over MSRP, knowledgeable
and easy to deal with.  I read the brochure from SCCA today, and I can
extend my membership for a year, which is kind of neat (every WRX comes with
a free membership to SCCA).

Now if only they offered a contingency to WRX owners autocrossing other
vehicles...

EJ