Speedring :>)))

To: Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedring :>)))
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:59:51 -0700
To All,
    Last night Barry Goldine and I went to Speedring which is the new
indoor Go-Kart track in Santa Clara. We had a blast, just a little sore
today from getting tee boned really hard. I'm sure many of you have already
been there. I'd like to find out how many people would be interested in the
endurance race?. It's a two and a half hour race, with a minimum of three
driver's per team. If we can get enough teams we can rent the place, and
have our own event. Barry G and I picked up Jesus last night from the list
of free agents :>)))).   Spencer's Motorsports will sponsor a Championship
Trophy.

Let me know. The sixth person to reply will get a free ride :>))))... Only
Kidding.....

Barry Spencer
Spencer's Motorsports