RE: Car movies

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Car movies
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:49:23 -0700
Over the years I've occasionally felt irrational urges to buy an Italian car.
But each time I snapped myself out of it by remembering that no Lamborghini or
Ferrari I ever saw for sale, no matter how old, had more than 5,000 miles on
it. Oh yeah, and then there's that marvel of Italian engineering, the leaning
tower of Pisa.  ;)