Re: National Tour trophy mistake...

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: National Tour trophy mistake...
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:56:13 -0700
A sort of same thing happened to John. He had the lead after the first
day, and they sent him the first place plaque.
He mailed it back, calling first (what is that 800?) to tell the lady
who keyed it all in. Seems she took the names off the first day
results... Of course the guy who really won won't be very happy until he
gets his. :)
--Pat Kelly