Re: Advice Sought: 6 Point Harness? and East Bay Powder

To: bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Advice Sought: 6 Point Harness? and East Bay Powder
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:54:50 -0700
Barry Chafin wrote:

> Anyone have experience with a six point harnesses? using the OEM seat?

Decided against it, figuring it would hurt really bad using
my OEM seat.

> attaching the shoulder belts to the rear parcel shelf?  way back in the
> back of a 4 Door sedan?

Way back is ok, but just how strong is your parcel shelf?
Simpson's catalog is quite helpful and available for free
by calling 800-717-2246.

> How about powder coating road wheels?

Was once strongly advised by someone who should know
not to do it. Had to do with too much heat, I think. It's
also a bitch to touch up.

> Stretching an ant's abdomen over a 55 gallon rain barrel?

You'll need 4 foot long ants for the ends, and a 12 footer
for the side of the barrel. There's an instruction video produced
in the 50's called "Them!" Radiation treatments are required.
Honeypots would be easier to work with (before and after
killing them) than harvesters, fungus growers, or breeders.
Predators are right out of consideration.

Have you finally run out of room for displaying more
sponsors' names?
Rich