Re: Numbers at Marina last Sunday

To: "Craig Haggart, SSRL Accelerator Ops Group"
Subject: Re: Numbers at Marina last Sunday
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Well, that explains it then. Maybe it was because Cal State Car club was
co-sponsoring, and they were running registration? I don't know. But both
sides makes way more sense (and anyway, I brought magnetics)

I'm kinda bummed I didn't get 10 runs :(. I had to take my niece to the
Monterey aquarium since I dragged her to auto-x and she was bored all
morning (and the cars were too loud, awwwww)

      Giles

     <haggart@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>