RE: Favorite Car Movies

To: "'Dennis & Sherry Armstrong'" <miata@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Favorite Car Movies
From: "Ryan, Neal G" <neal.g.ryan@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:43:28 -0700
Well with me being a FIAT nut my favorite is "The Italian Job" even though
Mini Coopers are the featured car (who doesn't love a Mini?) there is a lot
of good footage of cool cars. Especially the beginning with the Lamborghini
Muira and the Italian Mafia driving around in black FIAT Dinos'. My second
would have to be "Vanishing Point" even though they screwed up the end by
showing a Camaro instead of a Challenger wrapped up in the bulldozers. Third
would be "Christine" what car nut isn't possessed by his car? And fourth
would be "Duel" with Dennis Weaver getting harassed by that gruesome truck.