Re: Non-comp runs?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Non-comp runs?
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:33:03 -0700
Andy:

AAS is always 5 runs per entry and SCCA Sacramento Chapter events are 4
runs per entry. Sac Chapter sells fun runs for $1.00 per run in the
morning after the 2nd run group depending on time before 1:00PM and
after the 4th (last) run group depending on time. Usally, there is
plenty of time for both the morning and afternoon session to have plenty
of fun runs at teh Sac Chapter events because the events run pretty
smooth.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com