Re: [] Laguna Seca Renamed

To: "KRISTI A.SOO HOO" <kash_box@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [] Laguna Seca Renamed
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
I hear from the NASA list that it was on KCBS radio

  "KRISTI A.SOO HOO" <kash_box@usa.net> wrote:
announced where? i would like to see that...!

kristi

Greg Umbay wrote:
> Recieved this from the NASA list
>

> Apparently, on the noon news, Laguna Seca will be renamed Mazda Raceway at
> Laguna Seca. Mazda is paying $7.5 million dollars for this, and the money
> will be spend on raceway improvements.

> Greg Umbay
> Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - Get email at your own domain with Yahoo!
Mail.

:)kristi
kash_box@usa.net
408-985-6698 - home
408-218-1192 - cell
'86 Black 951 #164Di
-- Objects in rearview mirror are . . . well . . . those are RX7's -- (ok,
borrowed from a fellow pca-er)
Greg Umbay