April 29 Event Chairs

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: April 29 Event Chairs
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:34:08 -0700
We've had really great volunteers this year for event chairs. All our
first-timers had a great time - well, they survived without any major
traumas - and have earned year-end jackets.

2001 First-time event chairs

Ed "Region of Doom" Runnion
Scott "roadster boy" Zediker
Jeffrey "not the real" Gordon
Regina "I can't believe it's this easy" Morec
Peter "Mr. Enthusiasm" Thana

On April 29, our second event at GGF (and day after the driving school),
Anthony Tobacco will be course designer and co-chair. We need someone to
co-chair with him. Since he's doing course design, this is an easy
opportunity for someone with little or no experience in this area to join
the ranks of Experienced Event Chairs.

Let me know if you are interested.

So far all of the GGF events May - August, and the one and only Oakland
event are not claimed. So, don't wait too long. If you want to co-chair this
year, let me know.

Act now!! You know these days there are a lot more people chasing jobs than
there are jobs available, so volunteer now before all the openings are
filled. (No need to e-mail resume.)

Always looking for Motor Home drivers as well. Job comes with all the
comforts of home-away-from-home including microwave, refrigerator and an
opportunity to really advance your driving skills. It will make your
autocross car seem so small, you are almost guaranteed to pick up two
seconds at your next event.

Sherry Grantz
Event Chair Herder

P.S. If you want a really great job, ask me about working SCCA road races.
You even get a free lunch!