FOR SALE

To: darren@madams.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE
From: MiataLibby@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:10:02 EDT
ITA 1989 CRX Si, fast Rebello motor, track records, well sorted, Ground
Control, custom cage, 2 sets of Panasports plus rains, many spares $7,500.

ITA/CSP 1990 CRX Si, Quaiffe Limited Slip Diff, Ground Control, Autopower
Cage, Panasports with Hoosier, many wins in autocross $6,500.

Located in Concord, CA.

Make offer for both.  Call ED (925)687-5660