Re: Numbers, numbers, numbers

To: "Geoff Mohler" <gemohler@speedracer.speedtoys.com>
Subject: Re: Numbers, numbers, numbers
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:38:38 -0700
That's true, but it's not what you said.  You said it wasn't the duty of tech.
It certainly can be, as I demonstrated.  If you're trying to say that tech
can't legally bounce people for bad numbers without a supplemental regulation
in place, that's also true... and also not what you said.

Furthermore, that's the BEST place to do it, it's an equipment issue, it takes
place long enough before a car runs (normally, that's one downside to teching
on grid) for remedies to be made, and it avoids the inanity of forcing the
event chair or region chief to run around filing multiple $25 protests.

KeS