Re: Thank You Sacramento!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Thank You Sacramento!
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:35:31 -0700
Yes, I'm bummed.  I was supposed to get a win this weekend, and so was Don
Ebaugh.  Next time is Sharon's turn.  Then Carolyn, followed by Marco and
Elton.    That was the schedule we agreed to at the beginning of the
season.  But now Navid decides to hog the wins, and gets his second and
third before the rest of us even get our first wins.  Not only that, but he
found the cone magnets that we had hidden on his car and put them on mine,
forcing me to cone away my two best runs.

Actually, I haven't yet found my Mazda mechanic - seriously, folks, I'm
still looking for a good Mazda mechanic in San Francisco.  No, I'm not
doing some sort of bizarre trans-marque parts substitution, nor is Lucy
being turned into the Rocket Miata from Hell.  It's just for some routine
maintenance for a friend's car (piston powered, non-autoxer).

Thanks,
Jim