Thank You Sacramento!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank You Sacramento!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:16:31 -0700
This past weekend rocked. It could have been a little warmer on Sunday, but
that's not your fault. The courses were really tough, which made it all the
more enjoyable.

I do have one complaint, though, and that is that the competition in SM is
getting faster and faster. This is becoming ever so annoying. Not only that,
someone is becoming a victory hog. We had five different winners for the
first five events, and then Navid had to come and win two in a row. I guess
he missed the meeting where we decided that next would be Jim's turn?

Well, it's okay, though. Jim found his Mazda mechanic, so you can expect new
things. Isn't that right, Jim?

Katie