Re: Sound levels at SFR

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sound levels at SFR
From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:36:15 -0800
Darn, our mailserver has been loosing lots of email.

I was only trying to get a court date at that point. By the way, the
ticket issued was *not* a fix-it ticket. I argued that the officer

 - didn't take a sound reading;
 - was generally confused about this particular section of the Vehicle Code;
 - incorrectly issued the citation

The judge's words were "So, you really wanna go to court, huh?".
It was either go to court and waste another day on this, or
take the $10 fine. I took the latter. Though I admit, the judge
could have dismissed the case.

Vitaly