RE: Sound levels at SFR

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Subject: RE: Sound levels at SFR
From: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@speedracer.speedtoys.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:10:49 -0800 (PST)
But in the spirit of losing one day from work for $10 -vs- two..$10 is
cheap.

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Michael R. Clements wrote:

> Why even a $10 fine? How can they charge you anything if you didn't violate
> any law? Seems that if you showed that your car was under the limit, there
> should be no charges.

---
Geoff Mohler <gemohler@speedtoys.com>
California, USA

I own a lotta cars.  But in the best interests of not having to continualy
edit this file to meet the needs of eight specific lists, and no to awaken the
idiots within others who think -thier- cars are the best and Im a fool for
having anything -but- thier kind of car..I have not listed them.  If Im on
the list you are reading..I have one.