Re: Dear Miss Manners,

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dear Miss Manners,
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Dear Anxious,

While it is tempting to use family relations to try to
save a little money in your "Social Activity" budget,
moving is a time of great stress for most people.
Added the annoyance of a relatives dirty auto parts in
the living room might have longer impact on your
marriage than the short term benefit of dollar
savings. Family support of your social activities is
essential to being able to continue them. Might I
suggest that consider sharing a hotel room with one or
more of your "Social Activity" friends, if you are not
planning to help with the move.

Alternatively, you ask some of your friends if your
tires can be stored along with theirs during the
weekend's activities.