Re: F1 Question

To: darren@madams.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F1 Question
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:06:13 EST
In a message dated 3/17/01 5:13:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
darren@madams.com writes:

<<
 I have spoken personally to the (ex) producer for F1 at FoxSports and
 he assures me they will not be broadcasting even replays this year.
 They're mad at Bernie & Co.

 Speedvision is also available on DirecTV with the "Sports" package
 but not available on Dish Network (and never will).

Darren -
FOX dumped Formula One because they got NASCAR. NASCAR=Car racing for Fox TV
Viewers. (That is an insult, by the way!) Dish Network most certainly does
carry Speedvision. It is on Channel 150 and I am watching Sebring right now!!
It's the America's top 150 package! - Seth