Re: F1 Question

To: atabacco@california.com (Anthony Tabacco)
Subject: Re: F1 Question
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:12:49 -0800 (PST)
Speedvision is the only US station broadcasting this year.  You can
get speedvision on certain AT&T Digital Cable regions... Dublin, parts
of San Mateo, some parts of Marin.

I have spoken personally to the (ex) producer for F1 at FoxSports and
he assures me they will not be broadcasting even replays this year.
They're mad at Bernie & Co.

Speedvision is also available on DirecTV with the "Sports" package
but not available on Dish Network (and never will).

Call your local cable provider or 1-800-Speedvision or check out
their website.

Good luck getting a bar to show it too.  I'm having it taped by a
friend in Dublin this time! :)

        --Darren