NASA results up on the web (finally!)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NASA results up on the web (finally!)
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:29:38 -0800
A few folks had asked me when I was gonna get the NASA results up on
the web site.  It appears that the mythical Real Soon Now is today --
the results for events one and two are up, and the schedule for
tomorrow's autocross at Marina is up as well.  See:

        http://www.geocities.com/nasa_autox/

The hard work (typing this junk in) was all done by the Hales,
I just converted it to HTML.  Mistakes are probably mine, though,
so feel free to send me mail about 'em.

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net

[BTW, does anybody know a good independent Volvo mechanic?]