Car Classification Rules and lists are updated to 2001

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Car Classification Rules and lists are updated to 2001
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:15:28 -0800
http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/

Now has the 2001 rules and Stock and SP lists of legal cars,
by Class, and by Make.  They have been updated with changes
through the March, 2001 FasTracks, and I'll be keeping
them up to date better this year.  Lists are now indexed
for ease of reference, and the SP lists are once again
real web pages!

Please point out any typos
to me, any rules issues (double check against your rule book)
to Howard Duncan, please.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!