Re: Sound levels

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com, 76067.1750@compuserve.com,
Subject: Re: Sound levels
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:34:26 -0800 (PST)
Kevin - I totally feel for you and you have taught me much.  The best
compliment anyone made to me was you, saying that I really knew how to
handle the brakes on the Viper - a big car with no ABS.  One of the
funniest pictures in my mind is when I was brand new and this goofy guy
was walking around and starting cars - with his helmet on!

I sincerely hope to see you at many events.

patrick

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/